Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 103

Thread: What Are You Reading Now?

  1. #71
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm still working on PPurity in Death...lately i've been crochetin a baby layette for my nephew

  2. #72
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Divine Evil by Nora Roberts

  3. #73
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    message boards [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am almost done with Divine Evil [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just finished Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan and now I am on Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #77
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just read Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts and now I am reading To Light A Sacred Flame: Pratical Witchcraft For The Millennium by Silver RavenWolf

  8. #78
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just want time to read...ANYTHING!!! I wonder why it is that I cannot start a book with so much noise around me??? I can get on here though and block the sounds out??? Books are just for quiet precious places, and I hate having to put one down to wipe a nose or clean a spill.

  9. #79
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read Key Of Light by Nora Roberts and now am about half way through Key Of Knowledge. They are part of the Key Trilogy. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Key Of Valor by: Nora Roberts

    Yes I know I read a LOT of her books but they aren't really a romance novel because they have just about everything thrown into them...LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •